Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Darrin's First Post

Hi my name is Darrin and I wear glasses and I don't really like pie.  One of my favorite things to do is to build model rockets and then launch them off.  I have built rockets that can go from 200 to over 1,000 feet high.  This blog is part of my communication merit badge so I can eventually get my Eagle.  I am very excited to be doing this.

5 comments:

  1. woo hoo go Darrin you can do it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to write this second post because of one of my scout leaders so I am almost done next I need to end this. The End!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, Darrin, hello!?! I thought it was because you wanted to...the illusion is shattered. Anyway, That was just a comment, man. Not an actual post. I'm still waiting brother :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just joking, sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!(about the I have to thing)
      I actullay like doing this it is fun!
      Also I am really excited to go to the Brigham City Temple open house tommoroww!
      Also I can't wait for you to respond!!!!!!
      Please respond soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Darrin Thompson.

      Delete
  4. Today was fun at mutual, I was able to try to tie a couple of fishing knots and I was able to play a long and fun game of tag with brother davis's kids.
    It was fun.

    ReplyDelete